Please spend a few minutes reading terms and conditions below before making your booking.
- GolfnScotland will confirm your accommodation and golf (subject to availability ) first before taking any deposit payment.
- To confirm your reservation a deposit is required at the time of booking. As all our trips are individual these deposits vary depending on the individual booking. In the case of cancellation or cancellation of individuals within the party the deposits are non-refundable.
- Full payment of the balance must be made not less than 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival. For bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival, full payment is due on the confirmation of the booking. If full payment is not made by the due date, GolfnScotland reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain all deposits.
- Cancellation or amendments to party numbers must be notified by email to Golfnscotland, and this will result in loss of deposit if made more than 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival. Cancellations or amendments made after full payment has been received will result in loss of full cost of the booking.
- We do not offer any form of insurance cover for your holiday and strongly recommend that you take out your own insurance to cover you in the case of forced cancellation, loss or damage to equipment and personal injury or illness, none of which GolfnScotland can be held responsible for.